2008年8月17日 星期日

墨導小記- All Days Lead to Birthday

Please, don't ask me my point of view on those documentaries; don't ask me the idea to conduct the interview; don't ask me…how to celebrate my birthday. I have no idea!

I have no idea what makes sense and what not. During this trip which had been long expected (since last November), I kept wondering and trying to convince myself that nothing is meaningless, neither even the waste of time. (I mean when we argued every time and ended up having no conclusion and starting over again and again.)

Nothing is perfect, but either nothing doesn't have chance to be perfect. With the one you-know-who to push all of us seriously and torturing, it never ends and we never stop. All days lead to birthday, although I used to try to look it over.

【墨 8/16】

沒有留言:

張貼留言