2008年8月17日 星期日

墨導小記- All Roads Lead to Humanity

The more people you meet, the more you know that humanity is all the same. Wherever you go, you always end up being what you are. With the concept in mind, I told myself never to stop observing and getting better. However, sometimes you have to relax and accept yourself. When I tried to cherish the time of relaxing here, something went through.

“Hey, you have been lazy these days. When are you going to finish the films recently?” asked by one of the cameramen, Shone. “If she doesn't want to do it, just let it go.” said the one you-know-who. Well, I have to say that I was being lazy. Somehow I felt that I was not what I am here with the tough and don't-know-how-to-do job.

Laziness is humanity, as well as the end of the tolerance. I have to be reminded that I must go on even though all of us know well about our weakness in every way. The morning when Peter judged the efficiency of African time, I was deeply reminded. You don’t have to compare yourself with others (especially the professional) if you want to make progress.

I always doubt the way we get since we were in Africa. Watching films and thinking about the next step to go on, arguing and complaining (most times I did) and stopping moving forward and starting over again, I need something that I know little about. IT school session is not the vacation. >O<




Pictures: As I play and totally forget documentary directing job, cameramen were still working, both seriously and enjoyably.





【墨 8/16】

沒有留言:

張貼留言