2008年7月31日 星期四

080730- The center of the world

Ghana is the center of world.

I am serious. Ghana is crossed by the equator and International Heavenly Stems&Earthly Branches Date Line. You can check it out!!

I like this place due to innocent humanity. I think that it is a very rare opportunity, or even ours, to arouse pure humanity from innermost hearts. What is Ghanaian's treasure? Joy said that it is their inalienable "manner" under worldwide digital technology trends.

Can I also discover similar "manner" from Taiwanese? No necessarily .

Manner is a kind of formal, confident and professional behavior to be what you are at the right occasions. I may not completely explain what I learn from Ghanaian. I guest that is history culture and national environment accumulation. It is worthwhile to be here and get along with the people in the center of the world.

【Rishan】

沒有留言:

張貼留言