2008年7月31日 星期四

080730- symphony

Another day to be Ghanaians.Today we were going to visit Vice chancellor of UEW and Winneba District Executive. In the afternoon, we went to the forestry wildlife habitate and MagJoy Royal beach. Maybe you would query our schedule was like tourists, but it was necessary to got involved in local life steps during the first week.


You were going to see our collabortively teamwork all the time. Camera team was always looking for interesting somebody; 2 photographers were taking serious shooting and the writters were getting well along with local people to find something valuable topics. We seemed like a harmoniously symphony to work together.


While in Uncle Rich school today, I asked for Ms. Masa, a Ghanaian language teacher, teaching me Ghanaian language. She taught me "Me Pe Wasem = I like you", "Me Dow = I love you" and "Wo luo tse sie = How are you".Then, "Me Pe Wasem" became my magic to leap over the gap between "Black and Yellow".


Every student spoke out loudly following up Masa's teaching. We kept working within the scope of our duty. We were all intoxicated by the innocent and lively atmosphere of symphony.

【Rishan】

沒有留言:

張貼留言