2008年8月3日 星期日

080802- Eco-being

I can't believe it! It is a real Arcadia in front of me. Previously I did't quite realize what is co-existence and the definition of ecosystem. Now I understood completely. Here, a "Hands Cabbage" wildlife restaurant which manages tourism business is arranged and constructed an organic ecosystem.

It is so amazing that I've never seen it before in Taiwan. The main building is located above a pool and a great of papaya trees, passion fruit trees surrounding it. Inside the pool are few crocodiles moving or sleeping. You can choose a table by the pool to look all around.


Unexpectedly, you can't image that there are hundreds of nests hanging on the trees. Sorry, I can not distinguish what the species is. But I ensure that the sound is the most pleasing melody that you may not miss in your life. Sitting down on the sofa leisurely makes you throw aside all my troubles and fusses at that moment.



The eco-environment is extremely fabulous to one who is used to live in a bustling city, like Taipei. If I was not here, I might not really experience a mind of Heaven.

【Rishan】

沒有留言:

張貼留言